Let us hear it from you , Did you just learn that , “Forever is a promise not kept always” ?
If the answer to the above question is a yes, then let’s come straight to the point.
“Leave the past where it is supposed to be left, behind”
And get onto the exciting journey to fall in love with yourself and be a better you .
Do be ready with a pen and paper , because we are going to be making some to-do lists for sure.
THE ART OF MAKING TO – DO LISTS
1. Make a list of your Strengths and Weaknesses, and you will know what you must start working on,
just start with 1-2 goals at a time . Do not give up till it becomes a habit.
2. Make a list of your Short and Long term Goals .It will leave you feeling more focused.
3. Get on with your pending parlor dates, it helps in enhancing the feel good factor.
4. The Pending Shopping Sprees will help you catch up with your friends,things you wanted to buy for yourself,focus on your choices and needs.
THE ART OF LIVING
5. Live your life King/Queen Size, but do not overindulge in anything, for instance excess of alcohol or tobacco consumption.
6. Cut off all contact from your exes till the time you feel that you are at peace with yourself and the past.
7. Train yourself to stop thinking about what happened. Replace every negative thought with 3 positive thoughts.Make it a processed habit to keep moving forward without looking back.
8.Definitely clear out all debts from either side.For instance, take back everything you gifted since their cheating duration and pass it on to someone needy.
9.Remove all photographs, things that remind you of the promises made and forgotten.Delete all conversations,proofs.
10.Stay strong , stay fit and keep up with a positive attitude, which is a must in order to survive the storm that just hit you.
Somethings are meant to be and some are not meant to be .There is nothing you can do about it. Just move on ,that is life my dear reader.
All in all , to conclude I would say , Stay happy and motivated , with a true Forever and always to yourself .